OHEJP ASM 2020 registration form
Abstract submission to OHEJPASM2020 is closed! Thank you for all the submitted abstracts.
1. Abstract submission requirements
- Abstracts can be submitted online only.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English, using UK English spelling.
- As a principle, abstracts should contain original material from recent work that is not yet in the public domain.
- Please note that the abstract book will be a public deliverable of the One Health EJP.
2. Abstract submission guide
- Contact details: Fill in the details of the presenting author. The presenting author is also the contact author. If the presenting author has not registered by end of March 2020, the abstract will be removed from the program.
- Abstract title, authors, affiliations, abstract text: Choose a title that reflects the main message of the abstract. Please spell out pathogen names. Please do not capitalise the entire title and/or begin each word with a capital letter. Please provide fist name and last name of all authors, and use numbers in parentheses for indicating the affiliation(s) of the authors. The text should cover background, methods, results and conclusions or impact. Please do not include subheadings. Please note that the number of characters is limited.
- Keywords: Please include 4-6 keywords; terms listed in the Medical Subject Headings (MESH) from the Index Medicus (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/) are preferred..
- Preferred Presentation Type: Authors are requested to indicate their preference for an oral or poster presentation when submitting their abstract. This will be taken into account, but is non-binding. The final decision is made by the OHEJPASM2020 Scientific Committee.
- Social Media: The One Health EJP may wish to report on your contribution to the OHEJPASM2020. For this, please provide 250 characters social media statement that summarises the main message of your work.
3. General information:
- It is the authors’ responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific content in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author. There will be no proofread. No requests for changes will be allowed.
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive a confirmation email
- After the closing of the abstract call, each abstract will undergo a review process by the OHEJPASM2020 Scientific Committee. The committee determines if the abstract will be accepted for the ASM and about the presenting type, oral presentation or poster. The contact author will receive notification of acceptance or rejection by email.
Please fill in the information of the presenting author and copy-paste your abstract below.